Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Post About Pillow Pets

It's a pillow.
It's a pet.
IT'S A PILLOW PET!!!

I am in luv with my little pillow pet now!
I just got it for Christmas!
But, before that, I hated them.
Shocking, right?

Either way, I WUV MY WITTLE PURPLE AND PINK UNICORN!!!!!
Yes, I do.
I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!!

So soft...And fluffy...And it makes an AWESOME pillow!
Yeah, yeah, I know it's called a "Pillow Pet" for a reason.
But, I NEVER USE IT AS A PILLOW!!!
I JUST KEEP IT IN PET FORM!!!!

...Really, I do.
I don't like putting my head on a living, breathing, feeling animal!!!

...What do mean it's not a real animal?
Of course it is!!!
Yes, it is.
IT IS!!!
It. Is.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Curse you logic!!!
8D
(~With luv from my purple-pink unicorn pillow pet that I was too lazy to name!!! 8D)

No comments:

Post a Comment