Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Little Kids Are Smarter Than Meh?

(I blame my mother for this one.)
Okay,
So,
For mah birthday back in January...
...I got this new DS game.
The Legendary Starfy.
You play as Starfy...
...The Prince of Puftop...
Who has new friends...
...One's a bunneh in a spacesuit who doesn't know who/what he is...
...The other's a crabby clam.
(Haha.)
("Crabby clam".)
(See what I did there?)
(:P)
Anyways...
You're trying to figure out who the bunneh (Bunston) is and get back home.
Well,
Starfy and Moe (clam) back to Pufftop,
And Bunston to wherever he lives.
If you can't tell,
It's a really kiddish game.
...And yet I still play it...
...And I still can't beat it.
Yes,
I really am that pathetic.
I mean...
I've made it to the very last level in the game.
THE VERY LAST LEVEL.
But...
No matter how many times I try...
I can't beat it.
Yes.
An eighth grader can't beat a game designed for little kids.
And you thought I was messed up before?
-.-

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think youz was THAT messed up! :p

    I'm wearing my favorite shirt today!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete