Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Some News...Don't Kill Me...Please...

Okay,
So,
I know this should've been posted yesterday.
On the "News/JPR #Whatever" day...
But...
This is gonna be my last post until next Wednesday.
As in,
October 12, 2011.
Hey,
I said don't kill me.
So,
Here's what's happening:
Tomorrow I've got...junk to do.
Wednesday there's a dessert party at the high school with the best cookies.
Thursday we have parent-teacher conferences at school.
(I'm probably gonna get yelled at.)
Friday I'm leaving for Florida.
(Or 'Flordaria', as I call it.)
(Yes, peoples living there are 'Flordarians'.)
Saturday I'll be in Flordaria.
Sunday I'll be driving back from Flordaria.
(Well, I won't be driving.)
(...I think...)
Monday and Tuesday I'm off school...
...But I'm shadowing highschools those days.
(The one with the best cookies and the awesome bio lab on Monday.)
(The one with the best academic programs and peoples I know on Tuesday.)
(I think mah vegetarianism's gonna be doomed...)
So,
I'm kinda booked until next Wednesday...
(OCTOBER 12, 2011.)
(I looked it up on a calendar.)
(YOU SHALL REMEMBER IT.)
But,
I shall come back:
Extremely tan,
Complaining of mah many allergies,
And with a rant about how much I hate Flordaria.
...And possibly a paper on Sleeping Beauty.
(Depending on whether or not I want to do mah homework.)
(Please don't tell mah Lit teacher...)
...Anyways...
Look forward to that stuff...
...And DON'T KILL ME.
...Please?

12 comments:

  1. RedQueen knows where your missing knife is...October 4, 2011 at 7:05 PM

    I went to Floridaria in the summer and I was SO tan on my top and my legs were freakishly pale. Kind of like a reverse Red Queen, haha.
    Also, my shoulders, top of my chest, and my nose were too sunburned for me to move them a lot. I couldn't shrug. :(

    I'm going to a high school in December that I will probably go to for the rest of my life (until I'm 17. Hopefully.)

    YOU HAVE TUESDAY OFF?! Luckyyyyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Queen is getting a tad frustrated at Timmy BOctober 19, 2011 at 4:36 PM

    I'm baaack! I haven't gotten any calls from Tim Burton, but this is something my dad and I made up.

    My Dad: What I DID see was a car whose license plate said "CORALINE" and there was a big plastic Red Queen on top holding up a big sign that said "CONGRATS AMANDA!"
    I pulled him over and asked him his name. He said E. Scissorhands and made ominous scissor hands at me. Then he drove away and then he drove back over.
    He said, "Do you know an Amanda *insert my weird last name*?"
    I said no, and he used his director xray vision and said, "But your name is *my dad's name*."
    I said, "Nope, don't know her," and the guy drove away.
    That's when I finally realized he wasn't a stalker, but he was Tim Burton and I'd crushed my daughter's dreams.

    I've also been getting blank phone calls. Maybe Timmy's secretary's shy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me , but its now December and there is still no posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but maybe FoS is busy.

    And if you see, this postyness, FoS, I got LACE FINGERLESS GLOVES and I am going to wear them EVERY DAY!!!

    And I had my formal dance and I DANCED WITH SOMEONE!!!! XD I don't have a crush on him or anything, I'm not really into boys yet.

    My dress is silver. :)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS and a plethora (8D) of enters for you:













    And if you don't know what a plethora is look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WUTS A PLETHORA AND HOW DO U SPELL IT



    I LIKE THE WORD SHMEXY:) IS THAT HOW U SPELL IT??????:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. TerryThack(ew, thack means poo)January 13, 2012 at 6:51 PM

    IVE BEEN 2 FLORIDARIA! I WENT WITH A STRANGE PERSON CALLED RedQueen. IT WAS MAD-HATTER...ISH? i dont know...(8D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TerryHatzIsSoMadThersSteamTootingOutOfHerEarsAndHerEyeballsArePoppingOut(plus she almost wrote POOPING ou)January 13, 2012 at 6:58 PM

    OK Its 2012 already & do i see a new post? NO. -.- u make me mad

    ReplyDelete
  8. RedQueen's therapist took away her superpowers.January 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM

    @ TerryShutYourTrap: You aren't shmexy. :) Ten year olds tend to be that way.

    A plethora just means a lot. And you spell it like I just did.

    Also, Rock On hands: |_| |_|

    8D

    And, Terry, it's OUT, not OU.

    COME BACK TO MEH, FAIRYOFSUBTERRA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not mad at you. I am the better person. :)

    NOW GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tERRYhATZiSmADcUZtHERESnOnEWpOSTSsHElIKESwRITINGlIKEtHISMay 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM

    FINNICK GET OUT OF THE WATER YOUR LIPS ARE TURNING BLUE YOU'RE GONNA CATCH YOUR DEATH OF COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAESAR GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT!

    BUT ITS WARM DOWN HERE!!!!

    Scoooooooliosis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. RedQueenfieTrinket :)June 3, 2012 at 9:56 AM

    I'M HUNGRY!

    FoS, come baaaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes. Wednesday. Definately.

    ReplyDelete