Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

JPR #17

1. Why the heck am I still counting these things? -.-
2. I like bunnehs. They have knives.
3. Soap opera season has officially started. It scares me how happy I am about this.
4. Meow?
5. "Finnick grasps my hand, to give me an anchor, and I try to hang on."
6. Hippie duck? Oh, yes. :):)
7. You are everywhere to me, and when I close my eyes, it's you I see.
8. Freezing mah butt off? Yup, it's fall.
9. "You took her...for a nap! In a very odd location..."
10. WHY IS EPISODE 3 OF MLP:FIM DELAYED?!?! WHYWHYWHY?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. 1. WHY must I be alone!
    2. I like Etsy.com for meh costume designing!
    3. Musa's hair was so puffy... BRING BACK THE PUFF!
    4. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DEAR AUNT SALLY!
    5. I'm not just about goofy antics and spontaneous fires!
    6. You go, and make it happen, do your best, just keep on laughing.
    7. That's a big pickle... and it's looking at me.
    8. THE GNOME IS COMING.
    9. Ilosovic Stayne, you knave. Where have you been lurking?
    10. Here's my back. Now get off it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chillin with meh gnomies

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.Chillin with meh gnomies
    2.I want an oompa loompa NOW
    3.Is fetch a thing???
    4.I LIKE CAPS
    5.Figure it out is amazing!
    6.Could I be an actress or singer???
    7.I want a baby dachsund!
    8.Why isn't eight spelledlike ate or ayt or ait?
    9.Don't bring back the puff! It'll start up adults across the globe!
    10.I'm almost turning the age of 10+1!!!

    ReplyDelete