Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bleh

Okay,
So,
I know all of you have had to read an evil book for school.
Specifically:
History and Language Arts.
Both subjects are taught by my homeroom teacher...
...So we tend to read a lot of historical novels.
And,
Let meh tell you,
THEY SUCK WORSE HAPPY NAPPERS.
(A.K.A. THE PILLOW PET COPIERS.)
(>.<)
It's always so blah and stupid and...
...Just BLEH.
I've read three so far:
The Fifth of March--Ann Rinaldi
The Glory Field--Walter Dean Myers
Witch of Blackbird Pond--Elizabeth George Speare
Not to insult the authors or anything...
...But...
In the eyes of school children...
...All the books really weren't too good.
They were just so boring.
Also,
Most of the characters were Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus.
And,
Witch of Blackbird Pond is like Twilight...
...Only school can force you to read it.
...And write papers on it.
-.-
Please excuse me while I go read Hunger Games.
I hate school.

4 comments:

  1. RedQueen is here... your life got better!October 2, 2011 at 1:32 PM

    My sister got a Pillow Pet. A real one, not a happy napper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Queen is getting a tad frustrated at Tim BurtonOctober 23, 2011 at 8:21 AM

    I FINISHED THE LAST HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!! It's pretty gruesome... like more than the first two.
    But I'm the Red Queen, so... gruesome has no effect on meh.
    Unless it's MY gruesomeness. Then I get scared. I'm strange that way. And in many other ways. 8D
    Yeah, I 8D'd.

    TerryHats is at a sleepover. Her first one at someone else's house. Awwww...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry Hatz is BACK! *applause*December 17, 2011 at 2:26 PM

    I'M BACK AND I JUST BROKE INTO TIM BOUFFANT'S STUDIO AND KICKED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!(look up tim burton. he has a bouffant. there. it's an inside joke. ha, dad)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TerryHatzHatesLaughTracksJanuary 13, 2012 at 6:55 PM

    SHUT UP WITH THE AWW-S.AND YOU BETTER NOT DO A LAUGH TRACK RIGHT NOW!*laugh laugh* OK WHOS THE WISE GUY?????????>:l

    ReplyDelete